ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF SERVICE o2assist.com ("O2 Assist"), owned and operated by AO2, llc. ("AO2"), is provided to you ("Member/Visitor") under the terms and conditions of this O2 assist Terms of Service (OTS) and any operating rules or policies that may be published by AO2.
O2 assist provides its service to you, subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. You can review the most current version of the TOS at any time at: http://www.o2assist/terms.html. The OTS comprises the entire agreement between Member/Visitor and O2 assist and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein. IN ADDITION, BY COMPLETING ANY REGISTRATION FORMS FOUND AT O2ASSIST.COM, YOU ARE INDICATING YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE OTS.
O2 Assist shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, add or remove any terms or conditions of these Terms of Service without notice or liability to you. Any changes to these TOS shall be effective immediately following the posting of such changes on this website.
You agree to review these TOS from time to time and agree that any subsequent use by you of this website following changes to these Terms of Service shall constitute your acceptance of all such changes.
AO2 llc is a California based company doing business as O2 Assist.
By accessing the website at http://o2assist.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on O2 Assist's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on O2 Assist's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by O2 Assist at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on O2 Assist's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. O2 Assist makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, O2 Assist does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall O2 Assist or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on O2 Assist's website, even if O2 Assist or a O2 Assist authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on O2 Assist's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. O2 Assist does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. O2 Assist may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However O2 Assist does not make any commitment to update the materials.
O2 Assist has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by O2 Assist of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
O2 Assist may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, and the laws of the United Sates of America applicable therein, without regard to conflict of laws provisions thereto. The parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of, and venue and situs in California.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.