Available Financing Options
In addition to our standard payment options of cash, credit cards, and wire transfers, O2 Assist offers additional affordable financing solutions available for our customers.
Financing an oxygen concentrator or sleep product can seem a little overwhelming, particularly for a first-time buyer. But understanding financing doesn’t have to be a difficult process. Once you've selected the appropriate oxygen solution, you have two payment options: pay in full or finance the product. Financing will increase the total cost of the product.
Your O2 Assist team will work hard to secure the best and most affordable option for your specific needs.
Call us Toll free (866) 285-0655
Paypal Credit is a PayPal service that lets you buy now and pay later. Think of it as a secure, instant, and reusable credit line without the plastic. Paypal Credit is available as a payment option at thousands of online stores and once added to your PayPal account, it can be used almost everywhere PayPal is accepted.
To apply, simply enter your birth date and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number, then accept the terms. You’ll get an approval decision in seconds. PayPal Credit is subject to credit approval and offered by WebBank, Salt Lake City, Utah.
Why Customers Use PayPal Credit:
- Easy to use
- There are no account numbers to enter or long credit applications to fill out. PayPal Credit is available within the checkout process. When you link your PayPal Credit and PayPal accounts, you can use PayPal Credit (and get more time to pay) at most places PayPal is accepted—both offline and online
- Enjoy special financing offers
- Special financing offers give you the flexibility to buy more of what you want and choose how you want to pay—in full, or by spreading out your payments over time. (Offers vary depending on where you shop and how much you spend.)
- Extra layers of security
- Get peace of mind with Zero Fraud Liability and PayPal’s Purchase Protection program
How PayPal Credit Works
After customers open their accounts (including credit check), PayPal Credit asks customers at every purchase to fill out the last 4 digits of their SSN and their date of birth. The approved customer can then pay the bill by mail (check(, phone or online (via bank account) at PaypayCredit.com. Paypal Credit accounts can be linked with PayPal accounts by visiting https://billmelater.com/linkpaypal. Once the Paypal Credit account is linked to PayPal, it becomes a funding option within the PayPal account and gives the option to pay off the Paypal Credit balance.
Customers also get an email whenever they are declined. In cases when they are declined and they don’t receive declined email/letter, they can contact Paypal Credit Customer Service to check if it was not a system issue. Paypal Credit isn’t a credit card but a revolving line of credit offered by WebBank, Salt Lake City, Utah. The company will charge late payments just like a credit card company.
What Makes CareCredit Different
CareCredit is different from a regular credit card.
It helps you pay for out-of-pocket expenses not covered by medical insurance by extending special financing options that you can't get when using your Visa or MasterCard.
Pay for health, and wellness care at over 200,000 enrolled providers across the nation. Once you've applied, you can use it again and again at any location that accepts CareCredit.
With shorter term financing options of 6, 12, 18 or 24 months no interest is charged on purchases of $200 or more when you make the minimum monthly payments and pay the full amount due by the end of the promotional period. If you do not, interest is charged from the original purchase date.*
*Details and Terms
No Interest if Paid in Full within 6, 12, 18, or 24 Months
* No interest will be charged on the promotional purchase if you pay the promotional purchase amount in full within the 6, 12, 18, or 24 month promotional period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promotional purchase from the purchase date. If your purchase qualifies for a 24-month promotional offer, fixed monthly payments are required equal to 4.1667% of initial promotional purchase amount until promotion is paid in full. The fixed monthly payment will be rounded up to the next highest whole dollar and may be higher than the minimum payment that would be required if the purchase was a non-promotional purchase. For all other promotional offers, the regular minimum monthly payment terms of the account will apply. Regular account terms apply to non-promotional purchases and, after promotion ends, to promotional balance, except the fixed monthly payment will apply until the promotion is paid in full. For new accounts, Purchase APR (interest rate) is 26.99%.; Minimum Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders should see their credit card agreements for their applicable terms. Subject to credit approval.
CareCredit also extends longer term healthcare financing for 24, 36, 48 or 60-month periods with Reduced APR and Fixed Monthly Payments Required Until Paid in Full. Purchases of $2,500 or more qualify for the 60-month offer with a 16.9% APR (24, 36 and 48 financing terms are for purchases of $1,000 or more with a 14.9% APR).**
For complete details, see the CareCredit account agreement within your application.
Ask your provider to find out which promotion is right for you. You do not need to select a promotion before you apply.
** Details and Terms
Reduced APR and Fixed Monthly Payments Required Until Paid In Full
*Interest will be charged on promotional purchases from the purchase date at a reduced 14.9% APR on purchases with 24, 36, 48 months promotional financing and a 16.9% APR on purchases with 60 months promotional financing. Fixed monthly payments are required until promotion is paid in full and will be calculated as follows: on 24-month promotions 4.8439% of initial promotional purchase amount; on 36-month promotions 3.4616% of initial promotional purchase amount; on 48-month promotions – 2.7780% of initial promotional purchase amount or on 60 month promotion - 2.4799% of initial promotional purchase amount. The fixed monthly payment will be rounded up to the next highest whole dollar and may be higher than the minimum payment that would be required if the purchase was a non-promotional purchase. Regular account terms apply to non-promotional purchases except the fixed monthly payment will apply until the promotion is paid in full. For new accounts, Purchase APR (interest rate) is 26.99%.; Minimum Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders should see their credit card agreements for their applicable terms. Subject to credit approval.