NOTICE: USE THE COUPON CODE "assist" ON CHECKOUT TO SAVE NOW!
ZenO Lite Key Features
- 5.5 pounds • Pulse flow
- Field serviceable/ replaceable sieve beds, filters, and cannula connector
- Rate Responsive Technology (R.R.T.) – provides consistent bolus size with increased breath rate up to 35 BPM
- Larger sieve beds and compressor than competition (Lower RPM reduces stress on compressor and lowers noise level
- -0.12 cmH2O sensitivity
- Very quiet operation –only 37 dBA
- Up to 4 hours of battery run time at setting 2 in Pulse Mode (double batteries add overall weight, most patients are only out for 4 hours at most, plus they can charge unit in car)
- Can use up to 25-foot cannula in Pulse
- Operates up to 13,000 feet elevation
- 5/1/1 warranty (5 year unit / 1 year sieve beds / 1 year accessories)
- FAA Compliant
Long term oxygen therapy (LTOT) is a well established standard of care for many patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)1 . Zen-O liteTM from GCE Healthcare is a lightweight portable oxygen concentrator that delivers oxygen to patients at home or on the go, this enables patients to continue living an active lifestyles.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
PULSE MODE, UP TO 1050ML
Zen-O lite™ delivers up to 1050 ml of oxygen in pulse mode and is adjustable in 0.5 increments up to setting 5. Zen-O lite™ automatically adjusts the amount of oxygen delivered to meet the patient’s breath rate
SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE
Zen-O lite™ has easy to understand intuitive buttons and LCD panel for straightforward operation.
Weighing just 5.5lbs, Zen-O lite™ can be used in the comfort of a patient’s home and is ideal for use outside the home. Zen-O lite™ offers unequaled independence and flexibility to patients that require supplemental oxygen therapy.
REPLACEABLE SIEVE MODULES
Zen-O lite™ is designed with easily replaceable sieve modules. The sieve modules can be swapped in under 5 minutes by either the user or home oxygen provider.
BREATH DETECTION INDICATOR
A system indicator flashes each time a breath is detected during use, giving users the assurance that oxygen is being delivered. ALARM Zen-O lite™ is designed with various audible and visual alarms, to prompt the user of a required action.
Zen-O lite™ is designed with various audible and visual alarms, to prompt the user of a required action.
SUITABLE FOR AIR TRAVEL
Zen-O lite™ is manufactured in the UK and USA to the exacting standards of the European Medical Directive, United States Food and Drug Administration and the US Federal Aviation Administration.
Zen-O lite™ is built to last and is supplied with a 3 year warranty, the battery, sieve tubes and other accessories have a 1 year warranty.